Annual Music Fest.
Give your student musicians the stage! For two days, young string, brass and wind musicians as well as vocalists from schools like yours will celebrate great music, perform for their peers and ride the crescendo of fun on Fantasy Island’s coasters and attractions.
Open to Elementary, Middle and High Schools
All performances are evaluated by a select panel of adjudicators. Every school receives a recording and a commemorative plaque.
Dates: May 19 & 20, 2018
Festival Hours: 10:30AM to 6:00PM
Gates open for participants at 10:00AM
Rides open 10:30AM to 6:00PM (water park closed)
- Performing Students | Admission to the event and Fantasy Island is $9.99 per student when pre-booked, and $14.99 at the main gate. Admission to Fantasy Island includes all rides, shows and attractions.
- Chaperones | one (1) free chaperone ticket will be provided for every ten (10) tickets purchased.
- Directors | One (1) free admission is provided to each Director and up to two (2) assistants.
- Families | Guardians and immediate family members (including grandparents) may purchase discounted tickets for $9.99 per person when pre-booked through the school. There is no discount on admission for family the day of the event. Children 2 and under do not require paid admission.
- Lunch Deal | $4.99/person plus applicable taxes - One (1) dining voucher that can be redeemed for a hotdog or hamburger, a bag of chips, and a can of soda anytime between noon and 6:00 p.m. in the festival area
- Meal Deal | $8.99/person plus applicable taxes - One (1) meal voucher that can be redeemed for select meal combos & regular soft drink throughout the park (see reservation form for full menu)
Frequently Asked Questions:
SPACE IS LIMITED! RESERVE EARLY!