Dance Showcase 2019
Give your dance school students the big stage on May 25, 2019! Young dancers from studios like yours will celebrate the routines they love, perform for their peers and revel in all the thrills of Fantasy Island’s coasters, rides, and attractions. Every dancer has time to shine on stage on a day full of fun.
Open to all Dance Schools in Western New York and beyond!
Performances can range from 30 – 90 minutes. Reserve your school’s date now as slots go fast.
Date: May 25, 2019
Festival Hours: 11:00AM to 8:00PM
Early Entry: Gates open for participants at 10:30AM
Park Hours: 11:00AM to 8:00PM
Performing Student Dancers | Admission to the event and theme park is $9.99 per dancer when pre-booked, and $14.99 online using the unique PROMO CODE provided to each studio. Pre-booked and PROMO CODE tickets include parking. Tickets purchased at the front gate do not include parking. Admission to Fantasy Island includes all rides, shows, and attractions.
- Please Note: $9.99 event admission still applies to participating dancers who are 2019 Season Pass Holders. Event admission fee is used for all associated costs of the Dance Showcase event.
- Chaperones | one (1) free chaperone ticket will be provided for every ten (10) tickets purchased.
- Dance Instructors | One (1) free admission is provided to each Dance Instructor - one (1) per performing group.
- Families | Guardians and immediate family members (including grandparents) may purchase discounted tickets for $9.99 per person when pre-booked through the dance studio, and $14.99 using the unique PROMO CODE provided to each studio. Pre-booked and PROMO CODE tickets include parking. Tickets purchased at the front gate do not include parking. Children two (2) and under do not require paid admission.
- Lunch Deal | $4.99/person plus applicable taxes - One (1) lunch voucher that can be redeemed for a hotdog or hamburger, a bag of chips, and a can of soda anytime between noon and 6:00 p.m. in the festival area
- Meal Deal | $8.99/person plus applicable taxes - One (1) meal voucher that can be redeemed for select meal combos & regular soft drink throughout the park (see reservation form for full menu)
SPACE IS LIMITED! RESERVE EARLY!
Frequently Asked Questions
Sound system & microphone; CD player. If you bring a CD-R, please bring a backup copy in case of problems. Please bring a track list with times for the sound engineer. Please do not bring a collection of CDs that need to be changed for each performance.
Each performance can be between 30 and 90 minutes. Please include your preferred time & length on the registration form. Any set-up and take-down time that you will need is included in this time and should be accounted for.
Gates will open to participants at 9:00am, one hour before the festival begins.
Rides open at 11:00am and operate until 8:00pm.
Outside Food & Beverage
Outside food & Beverages are not permitted in the park. One (1) sandwich bag of snacks is permitted per guest. Unopened bottles of water and juice are permitted. Guests with special dietary needs may inquire at External Guest Services. See our Park Info page for more information.
One (1) complimentary admission is provided for one (1) instructor.
Each group will receive one (1) complementary chaperone admission for every ten (10) paying performers.
Immediate family members (including grandparents) may purchase admission for $9.99 when pre-purchased through the studio. Children two (2) and under do not require paid admission.
Tickets purchased through the school or using a school's supplied PROMO CODE will include FREE parking valid May 25th loaded directly onto your admission ticket or voucher. Other tickets, or tickets purchased at the gate, do not include parking.
Each participating studio will be provided with a PROMO CODE that can be used to purchase tickets at the $14.99 admission rate. These tickets are valid May 18th or 19th, 2019, and include parking. Tickets may also be purchased at the front gate the day of the event, however, these tickets do not include parking.
Registration and a $20.00 deposit due by April 26, 2019.
Final Payment Due
Payment-in-full is due by May 10, 2019.
Tickets and dining vouchers may either be mailed to the studio if the order is 25+ admissions, picked up at the park any weekday before the festival (call to arrange pick-up time), or collected at will call (external guest services) the day of the event.
Fantasy Island Dance Showcase T-Shirts will be sold in our catering area for $9.99 per shirt. Quantity and limited.
Online Information Request:
Complete the following Information Request and our Group Sales department will be in touch with you shortly.
Note: this is only a request and is not a reservation.