Give your dance school students the big stage! For three days, young dancers from schools like yours will celebrate the routines they love, perform for their peers and revel in all the thrills of Fantasy Island’s coasters, rides, and attractions. Every student has time to shine on stage on a day full of fun.
Open to all Dance Schools in Western New York and beyond!
Performances can range from 30 – 90 minutes. Reserve your school’s date now as slots go fast.
Dates: May 26, 27 & 28, 2018
Festival Hours: 11:00AM to 6:00PM
Park Hours: 10:30AM to 8:00PM (water park closed)
- Performing Student Dancers | Admission to the event and Fantasy Island is $9.99 per student dancer when pre-booked, and $14.99 at the main gate. Admission to Fantasy Island includes all rides, shows and attractions.
- Chaperones | one (1) free chaperone ticket will be provided for every ten (10) tickets purchased.
- Dance Instructors | One (1) free admission is provided to each Dance Instructor and up to two (2) assistants.
- Families | Guardians and immediate family members (including grandparents) may purchase discounted tickets for $9.99 per person when pre-booked through the dance school. There is no discount on admission for family the day of the event. Children 2 and under do not require paid admission.
- Lunch Deal | $4.99/person plus applicable taxes - One (1) dining voucher that can be redeemed for a hotdog or hamburger, a bag of chips, and a can of soda anytime between noon and 6:00 p.m. in the festival area
- Meal Deal | $8.99/person plus applicable taxes - One (1) meal voucher that can be redeemed for select meal combos & regular soft drink throughout the park (see reservation form for full menu)
Frequently Asked Questions:
SPACE IS LIMITED! RESERVE EARLY!