Cars & Coasters - 2019
Saturday, July 13, 2019
WNY MOPARS and Fantasy Island team up for a car show like no other. On Saturday, July 13, a convoy of hot rods, muscle cars, and motorcycles will take over our midways in a showcase of hardened steel and pure horsepower! Park admission is included for all car show registrants.
All Car & Motorcycle Clubs Welcome!
- PARK ADMISSION INCLUDED for driver and one (1) passenger
- Dash Plaques for the First 100 Participants
- Cash Awards
- Other Great Prizes
- 50/50 Raffle
REGISTRATION: 8AM-10AM | PARK HOURS: 10:30AM - 9:00PM
8:00AM - Registration opens, show-car placement begins
- PLEASE NOTE: Under no circumstances may any vehicle drive/move in the theme park proper without a Fantasy Island designated escort
10:00AM - Registration closes, show-car placement ends
- No additional vehicles will be permitted to enter the theme park proper after this time - all cars should be parked
10:30AM - Park opens, car show begins
- For the safety of our guests, all vehicles must remain parked for the duration of the car show
4:30PM - Award ceremony & prizes
- The award ceremony for the car show cash prize and runner up prizes will take place under the tent
5:00PM - Car show ends, Fantasy Island will escort each car to the exit
- DO NOT MOVE YOUR VEHICLE until instructed to do so by a Fantasy Island designated escort - they will be wearing high visibility vests
$20.00 Registration - Proceeds Go to Charity
Charity Partner to be announced at a later date.
Car Show Rules & Policies
- For the safety of our guests, all vehicles must remain parked for the duration of the car show. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES may any vehicle drive/move in the theme park proper without a Fantasy Island designated escort. At the end of the car show, DO NOT MOVE YOUR VEHICLE until instructed to do so by a Fantasy Island designated escort - they will be wearing high visibility vests.
These items may not be brought into the park - vehicles are subject to search
- Firearms, knives, or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs / substances
- With the exception of service animals, pets are not permitted in the park - pets may not be left unattended in the parking lot
- Alcoholic beverages & glass containers
Outside food & beverage
- A small cooler with sealed bottles of water and/or juice may be brought into the park - one (1) sandwich bag of snacks is permitted per guest
Smoking / vaping
- For the comfort and convenience of our guests, smoking and vaping is only permitted in designated areas
- Each $20.00 vehicle registration permits the vehicle driver and one (1) passenger theme park entry for July 13th, 2019. Additional admission tickets may be purchased for friends & family of registered participants for $19.99 +tax.